Wednesday, February 19, 2014

J'adore VoxBox

Let's talk Freebies.  I'm not talking about shady sites that ask weirdly personal questions and never end up sending you anything more than 1,000 junk e-mails a day.  I am currently a member of two awesome sites which provide me with free things that apply to my everyday life, and all I get asked to do in return is write a few reviews, and answer a follow survey.  There are opportunities to "win" more free gifts by going above and beyond and doing other tasks, but they aren't mandatory and you are never asked to give a favorable review about anything you don't like.  This post is going to be a review of my newest box of freebies the J'adore VoxBox from Influenster.  If you want to join up just let me know and I can send you an invite!




This wonderful box is filled to the brim with amazing products that I cannot wait to try out.  Of all the boxes I've received this box is the one I was most excited about.  This box is filled with products I've wanted to try but haven't gotten around to yet, a few items I had never heard of and one of my favorite candies!

The first item I'm going to be talking about is the Red Rose Tea, so look forward to the next Blog which will contain a review and some photos!



Thanks to Influenster for the complimentary items for review, no monetary compensation was given.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Comments, It feeds my soul...