Saturday, May 29, 2010

You've been gone too long....and all that jazz!

I should issue some nonsense about never staying away this long again and updating more regularly and other lies, but I won't.  I will say that the past few months have been filled with some of the happiest moments of my life.

I was able to go home for almost a week and a half and witness the birth of my nephew Jacob.  I was able to visit my wonderful family and friends.  I have also been working 34 or so hours a week and spending as much time as possible with my husband before he leaves for another year in Korea in September.

On to fluffy things.  Today I got an oil warmer for the very first time...not a wax melter, or a candle.  An oil warmer!  It's like the newest most awesome thing ever!  In less than ten minutes my entire house smells like delicious and yummyness.  I got three oils from the body shop to go with my warmer and my favorite scent is Exotic...it smells like kool-aid and happiness.

I will try to update with some regularity from now on but seriously when you get 2 inches of snow on may 22nd....and have still been living with weather more suited to winter, you really don't feel like doing too much of anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Comments, It feeds my soul...