Saturday, May 30, 2009

28 hours away from seeing Aaron!

I am 28 hours away from seeing my husband, I am so excited but also a little worried, we haven't lived together in the past 13 months, what if we don't know how to act around each other? What if things are weird? I don't kn ow I guess I shouldn't worry about things that haven't happened yet. I have only a few things left to do before Aaron gets home, I need to get the tires rotated and balanced, and get the car cleaned and I think that is it. Of course it couldn't be at a worse time for him to come home, I mean aunt flow is here with her leave date being sometime next week...uggh. I also have to work on monday from 6am to 6pm...Yay that should be a barrel of fun, although DH is going to come with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Comments, It feeds my soul...