Wednesday, July 8, 2009

It's Broken alright.

My toe that is, the little toe on my left foot got broken last night when I walked into a wall corner. Immediately I yelled "It's Broken" and then fell into sobs because it hurt so bad. Poor Aaron came over as soon as I started crying and carried me to the couch. Then he got an ice pack and helped me ice it, however the pain was pretty intense the first hour afterwards. We went to base urgent care just to insure that it wasn't dislocated or anything and didn't need to be set. He buddy wrapped it to my other toe and scheduled an x-ray. This morning I had my x-ray and it is broken. On Saturday Aaron and I are going White-Water rafting I just hope my poor toe doesn't get too seriously injured.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Comments, It feeds my soul...