Monday, July 27, 2009

My poor feet!

Warning:::: Pictures of feet ahead! There you have been warned. I blogged a few weeks ago that I had broken a toe. The littlest one on my left foot to be exact. Well it turned all kinds of awesome colors during the healing process, but it has finally started to feel better and guess what I did? 3 days ago I stumped the big toe on my left foot, and 2 days ago I scraped a giant chunk out of my big toe on my right foot. I've heard of being clumsy, but seriously? This has got to stop I don't have that many toes left to damage. I have never been "Graceful" but I have never had this much of a problem with slamming my poor feet into anything and everything foot level. I have done this more times in the past three weeks than I can count. I am starting to seriously wonder if I should start wearing steel toed boots around the house. Theses three incidents have been the only ones to leave evidence so I decided to post some pictures. Anyone else having clumsy weeks?








No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Comments, It feeds my soul...