Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Do you ever wish...

for a new body? I'm not talking about upgrades, bigger boobs, thinner thighs, or blonde hair. I mean the same body, just better. I tell Aaron all the time that I wish I could trade my legs in for new ones. My back is always aching, i don't want a better looking body, I just want one that works without hurting, or going numb. I Wish I could trade this one in for one with out flaws, one who's synapsis' work the way they are supposed to work.

These are the things that run through my mind at midnight when I'm trying to go to sleep. This is my biggest wish. To have a body that works the way I'd like it to. Or to have a body that moves without pain. I imagine sometimes when the medicines are working how it would feel to live that way all day everyday, instead of only the 30 minutes of freedom I get at night before I fall asleep. The other problem is that the medicine makes me so tired, and when fatigue is one of your big problems, medicine that makes you sleepy is another big no no, during the day.

I am hoping the doctor tomorrow will have something for me, that will help me be able to get through the day in a way that I can get stuff done. Here is to tomorrow! Here is hoping that he has some answers, and a treatment plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Comments, It feeds my soul...