Tuesday, August 18, 2009

What do you mean you've never had an MRI?

Well lately I've been having some slight (ok pretty serious) health concerns and today I had my very first test on the road to finding out what is wrong with me. I had an MRI with and without contrast and will hopefully be having an appointment with a neurologist shortly. Apparently Neurologists are so busy that they won't even schedule a patient without an MRI to make sure there is a problem....here's a shocker! There is a problem, even if it doesn't show up, something is causing my falling, tripping, spinning, numbness, and headaches. If it's not my brain I'm not sure what else it could be. Here's hoping that at some point soon I will have an answer and a treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Comments, It feeds my soul...