Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A meme...but a good one.

This is a lazy snow day post.  I am stealing this music based meme from Avitable.  The rules are really simple: turn on your Ipod or other music player, put it on shufle and then fill out the stages of your life press next and fill out the next stage. Name the song, the artist and the album name if you have it.




Waking Up: Drunken Waltz, 100 monkeys, Monster De Lux


First Day at School: No Air, Jordin Sparks FT. Chris Brown

Falling In Love: Under Pressure, David Bowie/Queen, Best of Bowie

Fight Song: Hot as Ice, Britney Spears, Blackout

Breaking Up: Walk It Out Remix, Dj Unk/Andre 3000

Prom: If you could only see, Tonic

Life: Hit Me With Your Best Shot, Pat Benetar, Best Shots

Mental Breakdown: Bodybag, Hit the Lights, This is a stick up...Don't move

Driving: Galang, M.I.A., Arular

Flashback: Fly, Sugar Ray, The best of Sugar Ray

Wedding: May it be, Enya, Fellowship of the Ring OST

Birth of Child: Let it Rock, Kevin Rudolf/Lil Wayne

Final Battle: It's still rock and roll to me, Billy Joel, The essential Billy Joel

Death Scene:  Chariot, Gavin Degraw, Chariot

Funeral Song: Gunpowder and Lead, Miranda Lambert, Crazy ex Girlfriend

End Credit: Oh!, Eric Hutchinson, Sounds like this
I couldn't have made these up if I tried, and I think it shows how diverese my Ipod happens to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Comments, It feeds my soul...