Sunday, December 6, 2009

Work Christmas Party Tonight

Tonight is the AAFES Christmas party, and I'm pretty excited.  I really like the people I work with and I'm looking forward to talking to them outside of work.  I was really worried when I first started working that I wouldn't "fit in" since it had been so long sine I had been around other adults all day (I spent the last two and a half years working with children).  I've been really surprised by how nice everyone is, and how well we get along.  I am someone who comes to work to work, so I do my best to stay out of any kind of drama, although here it seems like everyone has a similar mentality.  I haven't witnessed any tantrums, or trying to get out of doing your own work. 

I am hoping tonight is as much fun as I expect it will be.  I will be posting pictures later.

2 comments:

Leave Comments, It feeds my soul...