Sunday, December 20, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree

So it took me almost an hour to get all these pictures loaded.  By that time I needed to leave for work, and well time seems to be going missing.  I swear it was just last week we were eating turkey and now we are only days away from Christmas.  That being said  our house has been decorated for weeks, but we had a week of snow that kept me from taking pictures and posting...snow makes me very lazy for some reason.  I mean you just want to wrap up in your favorite blanket and lay on the couch watching cheesy Lifetime and Hallmark Christmas movies.

Speaking of cheesy Christmas movies...tell me I'm not alone in that.   I think that one of my absolute favorite guilty pleasures is: filling up the DVR with Lifetime movies and then spending a day watching and fast-forwarding while reading blogs and cathing up.  I know most of them are totally predictible and nothing but cliches...but I don't care.  No one can tell me that it isn't a blast to watch the shenanigans that ensue when a child missing a parent decides it't time to find a new mom...okay enoughabout that rant.  It's time for me to get dressed and ready for work.













1 comment:

  1. Ahhh! I love your decorations! My favorite Christmas movie is "Love Actually". In fact, it might be time for popcorn right now!

    Chelsie, I wanted to wish you & your hubbie a wonderful and very joyful Christmas and New Year! All the best!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Comments, It feeds my soul...