Friday, September 4, 2009

I love blogs!

I'm guessing this seems a little redundant, writing a blog about how much I love blogs, however I mean it. I don't just skim the blogs I read, or read a few updates everyday. If I follow you I read every single post you write. I might not always leave a comment, in fact I rarely comment. So I'm writing this post to thank you, every single one of you for letting me get a glimpse into your funny, charming, honest, and sometimes sad everyday lives. I will try to get better about leaving a reply every now and then, however with some 15-20 posts to read everyday I sometimes feel like I don't have anything useful to add.

Thank You for your witty responses to situations that we all go through. Thank you for your commitment to updating your blog.

1 comment:

Leave Comments, It feeds my soul...