Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Oh wait...you mean I might actually get some answers???

So today I got a call from the base hospital telling me that my doctor had ordered an MRI of my lower spine (No, duh I was there...a whole week ago) Ad would I like to come in in the next few days?  (No I was thinking I might hang around for the next few months in pain hoping it goes away)   Well anyways on thursday I am going in for an MRI of my lower lumbar spine...let's hope this one gives me some answers since apparently my brain is in perfect working order, and can't be causing my symptoms...On another note:

Tomorrow is mine and Aaron's 3 year wedding anniversary,  I am shocked.  I swear it was Just yesterday we were meeting in high school and deciding to go to junior prom together.  Aaron thank you for putting up with me for 3 years, I know that there is no one else on this earth that could ever be as perfect for me as you are. 

I will be posting some pictures soon about our trip to yellowstone and some other wonderful places while my mom and grammie were in town.  If I can ever figure out how to work the new picture loader in google blogger.  Speaking of that, if anyone has any help for me in that area it would be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Comments, It feeds my soul...