Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Wow, I never thought I would be able to do that.

I had over 60 blogs on my feed. That meant a lot of posts to wade through each day.  I was reading every single post from every single blog, but it always left me drained and without anytime for anything else to get done.

I am proud to say that I went through and pared that list.  I am sorry that I had to cut that list in half.  However I feel so much lighter, and more relaxed than I have in months. I am no longer reading blogs that don't inspire me.  I am not reading blogs that are just daily whinings.  I am not going to have picture a day posts clogging up my reader. 

That's another thing...You can only take so many pictures of yourself before it starts to get old... am I right?  I mean I get it if your husband is deployed and you want to take a picture of your child everyday so that he can see how much they have grown.  I even get it if you want to just take a random picture everyday, surroundings, children, you on occasion, but taking a oicture of yourself and posting it everyday, what's the point of that?

My pictures would all be similar.  I look the same almost everyday.  I go to work or I stay around the house cleaning and stuff, not too much fun there.  Okay enough endless chatter.  This was just to let everyone know that I will now be leaving comments instead of rushing through your blog going "okay okay, get to the point"

3 comments:

  1. I did that quite a while back. And need to do it again. And now, I just read a dozen or so each day when I get the time. It's killed my blog readership (what goes around comes around, you know?) but the "less stress" is so worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get you totally. I spent a lot of time reading blogs of people who never read mine, but I got rid of most of those. That still leaves me with a lot of blogs though. I don't read every single day just every other day or so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really, really need to do this too...have entirely too many blogs I read. I used to feel so guilty if I didn't comment on every.single.post on every.single.blog I read. I just couldn't keep up anymore and had to tell myself it was OK! LOL

    But really? Taking a pic of myself every day? I couldn't imagine doing that. I look the same every day too :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave Comments, It feeds my soul...