Monday, October 19, 2009

I love the fall!

No seriously, I love fall. I had mums at my wedding. Halloween and Thanksgiving are my two favorite holidays. I love the way the air smells crisp and clean (when we can't smell the dairy cows down the way) I love getting to trade tank tops and shorts, for jeans and sweaters. I love getting to wear my cowgirl boots, and fuzzy crocs.and making all my moms best recipes. This weekend I made my moms homemade vegtable soup and I ate it all before I even thought of taking a picture. Today I'm making homemade chicken pot pie, and I promise to post the recipe and pictures. But here are some pictures of Aaron and I at a corn maze, and some pumpkins we carved.







Us on a hay ride, it was below freezing and we didn't bring gloves...silly us.

The farmstead corn maze.  It was awesome

That is one big rocking chair, and that is kettle btw, delicious!

"Our" pumpkins, the mummy is one our friend Mike and Roxy did. The one on the right is mine.

Aaron's is a freehand Deathstar, which he didn't carve he shaved the skin off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Comments, It feeds my soul...