Saturday, October 31, 2009

Music I know and Love...for your listening pleasure.

I am in love with music...some people say they like a little bit of everything, but I really Love a little bit of everything, from eighties rock legends to contemporary, Rap , Rock, Alternative, Folk, Country, You name it and I am willing to give it a shot.  Here are some of my recommendations if you are looking for a few new tunes for your Ipod.

I really like the new Miley Cyrus song "Party In The USA"  I even paid $1.29 on Itunes to buy the damn thing so I wouldn't keep looking it up on youtube, also so I could play it through the stereo instead of my crappy laptop speakers...  Does that make me less of an adult?  Does it make me less of person?  If so, then I'm okay with that.

I also freaking love "All I believe In"  By The Magic Numbers and Amadou and Mariam.  It was a bonus track on Itunes with The New Moon Sountrack.  I don't really even like that many of the other songs but no matter how much I googled I couldn't find an Illegal download.  So I paid $14.99 for one song...it's okay I listen to it at least 3 times a day.  It will pay itself off soon enough.

On the New Moon Soundtrack the few other songs I like, in no particular order. Satellite Heart by Anya Marina.  Solar Midnight by Lupe Fiasco (also a bonus track)  Hearing Damage By Thom Yorke.  A feew others are bearable, but to be Honest I'm disappointed.  Twilight's soundtrack is good from start to finish and really captured the mood of the movie.  I wish they hadn't axed Catherine Hardwicke.

Wintersong by Sara Bareilles and Ingrid Michealson is one of my all time favorites and it is always on my ipod no matter what time of year.  On that note I adore The Gift by Aselin Debison, it's technically a Christmas, but I think it is worth listening to anytime.

Fireflies by Owl City is a new one that I really like.  Along with One Time by Justin Bieber.  I like Good Day by Nappy Roots, and If you aren't down with them you should really listen I love how earthy and true their songs are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Comments, It feeds my soul...