Wednesday, October 14, 2009

OMG What's the BFD?

Sorry about the title but it's been stuck in my head ever since the fateful Warehouse 13 episode.  I don't know if I've mentioned (about a million times) That I have 4 neices and nephews, with another 4 on the way.  In case you hadn't heard though I have 3 sisters and a sister in law that as expecting.  One is due at the end of January, one is due at the beginning of Feburary, one is due in March and I don't know when S is due because we just found out she is pregnant a few weeks ago.

The important thing here is that for everyone but N this is their second child or more.  That being the case I have decided that I am going to try to be there when my little sisters has her baby.  She found out today that she is having a boy! 

I know lots of women get overjoyed about girls, and I totally get it, they are cute and adorable and get to wear pink.  I am biased because I grew up with 5 sisters and two brothers and let me tell you this, boys might be more difficult in the toddler years however girls way out do them in the teenage years.

I am very happy for my sister, but...and it's a big but, I can't wait until Aaron and I are ready to have kids of our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Comments, It feeds my soul...